The bond between Colmar and the 3-tre of Madonna di Campiglio is historical and indissoluble. The legendary Slalom slop of Madonna di Campiglio gets its name from the 3-tre race of the same name, a competition which combined three different disciplines in three different places. Taking inspiration from the numerical combination, the 3-tre jacket plays on the three colours and is distinguished by a two-coloured band which, starting from the sleeves, crosses the chest, stopping suddenly and asymmetrically.
- Treatment system that gives fabrics the complementary characteristics of waterproof performance, breathability, water repellency and resistance.
- WPT20000 guarantees at least 20,000 mm of water column, protects from water and wind and helps to retain body heat.
- Contains 60% elements from renewable sources and is free from fluorocarbons (PFC), making it kinder to the environment
- Allows water to slide off the fabric, keeping the garment dry even in the most adverse weather conditions.
- THERMORE Classic
- Warm, soft and lightweight
- 50% Recycled Fibers and easy care
- Powder skirt
- Detachable hood
- Helmet suitable hood
- Waterproof zipper
- Preshaped sleeves
- Partially taped seams
- Skipass pocket
- Inside protections
- Zipped sleeve bottom
- Safety pocket
- Stretch cuffs
All product descriptions, information, and data are provided by manufacturers and suppliers. The pictures and size information are for reference only, subject to the actual product received.