Located north of the panhandle region in Alaska, it is very probably one of the “musts” for lovers of free-riding and in particular Heli-skiing. The Haines jacket sums up the best of Colmar’s research and technical development: highly performing when action counts, it is a complete product with multi-accessories, capable of finding a solution for every speed.
WaterShield Protect Technology
- Treatment system that gives fabrics the complementary characteristics of waterproof performance, breathability, water repellency and resistance.
- WPT20000 guarantees at least 20,000 mm of water column, protects from water and wind and helps to retain body heat.
RECCO Advanced Rescue Technology
- Radar technology that allows for quick localisation in the event of an avalanche.
- Reflector integrated into the garments, able to communicate with the radars of the rescue services.
- At least 20,000 mmH2O, as well as excellent breathability (at least 10,000 g/m²/24 hrs) even during the most extreme physical activity.
- Comfortable and soft to touch
- Detachable powder skirt
- Wrap-up hood
- Waterproof zipper
- Preshaped sleeves
- Fully Taped Seams
- Safety Pocket
- Stretch cuffs
- Pant Link Zipper
All product descriptions, information, and data are provided by manufacturers and suppliers. The pictures and size information are for reference only, subject to the actual product received.