Colmar Salopette Ski pant is perfect for those who love to even be flawless on the slopes.
- Treatment system that gives fabrics the complementary characteristics of waterproof performance, breathability, water repellency and resistance.
- WPT20000 guarantees at least 20,000 mm of water column, protects from water and wind and helps to retain body heat.
- Contains 60% elements from renewable sources and is free from fluorocarbons (PFC), making it kinder to the environment
- Allows water to slide off the fabric, keeping the garment dry even in the most adverse weather conditions.
RECCO Advanced Rescue Technology
- Radar technology that allows for quick localisation in the event of an avalanche.
- Reflector integrated into the garments, able to communicate with the radars of the rescue services.
- Guarantee waterproof performance with more than 20,000mm. of water column
- High Breathability appliance the body moisture comes out from the fabric at the same time as keeping an ideal and comfortable climate inside the garment
- Superior flexibility with complete freedom of movement
- Ideal fiberfill for elastic outer fabrics
- Lightweight warmth without bulk
- Snow gaiter
- Adjustable waist
- Preshaped knees
- Detachable suspenders
All product descriptions, information, and data are provided by manufacturers and suppliers. The pictures and size information are for reference only, subject to the actual product received.