Kitzbuehel, Austria, the downhill run per excellence. The best skiers in the world have to combine control, resistance and technique here. This jacket does the same with the best qualities that Colmar guarantee, as it has done for 93 years. The graphics on the front are inspired by the Hausbergkante, the phenomenal diagonal on the final Schuss.
- Treatment system that gives fabrics the complementary characteristics of waterproof performance, breathability, water repellency and resistance.
- WPT20000 guarantees at least 20,000 mm of water column, protects from water and wind and helps to retain body heat.
- Contains 60% elements from renewable sources and is free from fluorocarbons (PFC), making it kinder to the environment
- Allows water to slide off the fabric, keeping the garment dry even in the most adverse weather conditions.
RECCO Advanced Rescue Technology
- Radar technology that allows for quick localisation in the event of an avalanche.
- Reflector integrated into the garments, able to communicate with the radars of the rescue services.
- Guarantee waterproof performance with more than 20,000mm. of water column
- High Breathability appliance the body moisture comes out from the fabric at the same time as keeping an ideal and comfortable climate inside the garment
3M Thinsulate Insulation
- Exceptional warmth
- Highly Durable
- Powder skirt
- Helmet suitable hood
- Waterproof zipper
- Preshaped sleeves
- Partially Taped Seams
- Comfort lining
- Glasses cleaner
- Ski pass pocket
- Inside Protections
- Zipped sleeve bottom
- Safety PocketStretch cuffs
All product descriptions, information, and data are provided by manufacturers and suppliers. The pictures and size information are for reference only, subject to the actual product received.