A technical snowboarding sock made with Merino Wool and polypropylene. This combination ensures an optimal moisture management, prevents itches and ensures a perfect fit inside the boot. Its targeted cushioning has been designed to maximize the comfort and protect from shocks.
Professional snowboard sock, for riders used to spent the whole day in the snow arena
- Merino Wool keeps feet comfortable, warm and dry
- Polypropylene is resilient, durable and has high vapor and moisture transport properties
- Technical reinforcements designed for a complete protection from shocks inside the boot
- Protection is provided above the boot-line with an over-the-calf length
- Pre-washed, softened and ironed
36% Polyamide, 22% Acrylic, 22% Merino Wool, 18% Polypropylene, 2% Elastane
All product descriptions, information, and data are provided by manufacturers and suppliers. The pictures and size information are for reference only, subject to the actual product received.